The StrikeGov Solutions Suite is an enterprise governance and portfolio rationalization platform that enables the maximum return on IT spending. StrikeGov’s proprietary governance processes, tools, policies, and portfolio management techniques have generate efficiencies of up to 85%. StrikeGov ensures the accountability of individuals in an organization through mechanisms which reduce or eliminate the principal-agent problem. It also maximizes shareholder value by analyzing the direct impact of corporate project decisions on the company's income statement and balance sheet.
- Decrease IT project spending by up to 50%
- Improved project efficiencies by up to 85%
- Enables management to focus on and act on objectives which are in the best interest of the company and the shareholders
- Enable transparency of corporate and departmental spending
- Prevent capitalization of IT projects
- Allow the data management necessary for effectively managing and measuring a department performance
- Provides shareholders greater security on their investments due to the transparency and access to investment details which governance provides
Example Case Studies:
- Top 3 Financial Services Firm
- Top 5 Ecommerce Retailer
How This is Achieved:
- The scorecard provides you with reports to assess the true cost of an initiative, the progress of system changes, and the overall performance of a department to original objectives.
- The portfolio management tool simplifies capturing, reporting, and management of requests for System, IT, or Operational change. It will empower you to make educated decisions on which production changes have the greatest return on the initial investment.
- The templates provide the tools and methodology to introduce and utilize SME based governance for long term. These templates enable corporate governance to be a simple Process.
The StrikGov Platform Includes:
- A scorecard to measure department performance
- A portfolio management tool for capturing all IT and operational efforts, prioritizing them for best ROI, and managing them throughout the project life cycle
- Detailed training on how to setup a SME based corporate governance model and how to evaluate membership
- Charters, meeting minutes, and other templates for establishing rules of order